๒๘/๑/๕๑

-: THE GREAT FUN :-







On Saturday 26 Jan 08 I went to the French Embassy. My instructor would like to see me in the early morning about 0700 .So when arrived there , It’s on time. My friend ( jub jub ) “Aim” took the i-pod speaker for my friend to listen the enjoyment music .Not for the long time , I started hungry nearly dead . Until arrived the French Embassy . When arrived , I saw the sport from French “Pétanque”. By the way , my friend played too . After that I walked around and take a look there .And try to find something to eat . Finally I got the big bread , it’s very delicious but it made my wallet flatted too. So finished I went to see “ Thai amusement” and Thai dance , it’s very beautifully . Next , the French children sang the chorus song . They were the most lovely children. After that the French teenage showed the play , so I cannot understand what they showed . Nearly me , it’s got the French child laughed like the mad man . I and my friends try to laugh like him in order to look like the play was very enjoyable . After the play finished , I walked around the Embassy and looking for interesting activities . Many people was coming more than early morning . And I saw someone hold the French Campus bag , it’s very good-looking and made me would like get one .And start looking for it , finally I met “she” , She told me that if you want this bag , you have to play some game . And she gave me a paper for play game but I cannot play because I didn’t understand some sentences. And my fortunate , I saw the player and I told him that “I want that beautiful bag but I didn’t understand how to play , please help me” . It’s the kindly of him , he won that game and took the bag for me. After I got that beautiful bag , I met the painting game from the French sentences . My sentences was the heat - world . It’s very fun . After finished painting I prepared leaving from the festivals . We took some the photograph and went to Siam Paragon. And then I had launch at Fugi Restaurant in there . It’s very full . So I went to MBK for up load program to my PSP . Until the evening I felt so tried and could not walk along the way to my home . I arrived my home so late , the sun gone from the sky . So I didn’t have emotion to connect MSN because I felt that my body would broken piece to piece . And finally the end of time came . The next year I attended to visit there again. Bye…

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น: